If you need to take a course you have been enrolled for, login at the top or on the left,
If you are already logged in, just click on the LEARNING PORTAL tab above
GENERAL SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
Employers can apply for GSAT Training Course places by completing our online form. Provided background checks have been completed for each person applied for, we will process applications promptly when we receive them.
Certificates are available to learners as they complete courses and to administrators after. Learners can download certificates and training records as PDFs and print if required. Learners can return to the site later and retrieve a copy of either.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: IT IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT THAT EMPLOYERS ENSURE THAT BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE COMPLETED SATISFACTORILY, BEFORE THE INDIVIDUAL IS ALLOWED TO UNDERTAKE ANY AVIATION SECURITY TRAINING, INCLUDING GENERAL SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING. THE REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN SUBJECT TO A VARIATIOMN DIRECTION, BUT WE WOULD ENCOURAGE CLIENTS TO SEEK TO FULLY COMPLY IN ANY CASE.
Before you proceed, there is some specific information that we will require, please ensure you have this available if this is your first application.
The information includes:
Company Registration Number
VAT Registration Number (Non UK based European companies only)
Full names of all applicants who will be taking the course
You can e-mail your request to us by clicking here and we will send you a CFBC form. By completing this form, you will be confirming that the legal background checking requirements have been met.
- Ground Security Operatives - Target: Security Staff responsible for passenger and staff screening
- Ground Security Supervisors - Target: Security Supervisors (included material relating to people management issues)
- Aviation Security Manager Initial: Target: Airline, Handling Agent, Airport Security Managers, Regulated Suppliers
- Aviation Security Managers recurrent courses - Target: Airline, Handling Agent, Airport Security Managers
- Aircraft Search - Target: Aircraft Search Contractors
- CASP - Target: Cargo Admin Staff
- CO - Target: Cargo Handlers, Drivers
- CO Screening - Target: Cargo Handlers with screening responsibilities such as x-ray
- CS Screening - Target: Cargo Supervisors
- Cargo Local Manager - Target: Cargo Managers at Regulated Agent Sites
- National X-ray Competency Test for Cargo Screeners - Target All UK air cargo x-ray screeners
- In-Flight Supplies Operatives: Target: All persons dealing with secure In-flight Supplies at Known and Regulated sites
- Known Consignor Course: All persons working in areas where identifiable SPX cargo is produced/packed/despatched to a Air Cargo Regulated Agent
- National X-ray Competency Tests: -Target: Cabin Baggage Screeners at UK Airports
- X-ray 6 monthly recurrent courses, with our X6x6 online system
- Web based courses: developed to suit client needs
- General Security Awareness Training (Web based)
Weapons Recognition / Awareness
Weapons recognition courses can include any of the following modules: Firearms, Explosives, Improvised Explosive Devices and Improvised Incendiary Devices, Knives, Chemical and Biological weapons
X-ray operators training courses devised around client needs and equipment.